One of the easiest ways to plan a long distance move is to start several weeks in advance of your moving date. Rated as the best long-distance movers near Phoenix, the team at Berger Allied is here to provide you with insight, information, and advice to help you pack and be ready.
Be sure to take advantage of the information provided by long distance moving companies on how to prepare for the process. If you have questions, reach out to our team of moving experts and we can help.
Tips From Long Distance Moving Companies Near Phoenix
To get started, here is a basic checklist for your long distance move:
- Book your moving company as soon as possible. If you book with national long distance moving companies with large fleets of trucks and crews you have greater flexibility for moving dates and times.
- Review your packing supply needs and get started packing at least six weeks before the date. Pack seasonal items and spare rooms, leaving the bedrooms, kitchen, and essentials for later.
- Organize, declutter, and get rid of unwanted items to avoid paying to move these things across the country.
- Contact utility companies to arrange disconnection of services on your moving date.
- Ensure you have all paperwork, documentation, address change information, and other details on hand at least 2 weeks before the move.
If you are struggling to get everything done, the best long distance movers have services and solutions. We offer our customers moving support, checklists, resources, and answers to questions to help with the process.
For more information, reach us at 866-969-5040.