Senior Movers – NASMM
National Association of Senior Move Managers
As a proud NASMM industry partner, Berger Allied understands that senior moves are about much more than transporting possessions from one place to the next. For senior citizens, moving represents a huge transition — and often an emotional one. Leaving a beloved home for a new life can be difficult and intimidating. Additionally, you may have collected more “stuff” over the years than a young family moving into a starter home. The good news is that the right moving partner can make all the difference in simplifying what is typically a daunting task. Our senior relocation specialists are here to make moving easier for seniors. We want you to feel comfortable and cared for throughout your move. We’re here to help you successfully transition from one location and life to the next.
Why Choose Berger Senior Movers for Your Senior Relocation Services
Berger Allied and Allied Van Lines have designed a program that specifically caters to this unique type of move. Our senior relocation services offer the following benefits to NASMM members:
- One Single Point of Contact. Berger Allied assigns contacts to their clients, so you will know you have an advocate throughout the senior relocation process. Your advocate will help with coordination of your move from start to finish.
- Preferred Pricing. To make your move affordable, we offer competitive local moving rates. Our guaranteed prices will include SHUTTLE SERVICE AT YOUR DESTINATION, IF NEEDED, AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. (If a smaller truck is required for delivery due to access restrictions, no extra charges will apply.)
- Locations Nationwide. We have agent locations around the country. To find the one closest to you, see our list of locations at the bottom of this page.
- Preferred Dispatch. NASMM member moves are treated as preferred corporate customer moves rather than standard consumer moves during busy peak periods.
- An On-Time Pledge If a pickup or delivery is delayed, Berger will pay reasonable commercial lodging expenses, as well as 50 percent of reasonable food costs and up to 100 percent of the transportation charge.
- Guaranteed Claim Settlement within 30 days of filing a claim. In the unfortunate event that damage should occur, Berger Allied will settle the claim within 30 days or pay $50 per day for each day past the 30th day, up to a maximum of $500.
- New Small Shipment Program. For shipments up to 3,000 pounds — with guaranteed delivery to most destinations in a week to 10 days.
Our Nationwide Locations
To find the office location nearest you, visit our locations page, or click on the corresponding city name below to learn more about a specific Berger Allied location that’s near you:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- San Antonio, TX
- Tampa, FL
To learn more about our senior relocation services or to set up a move, get in touch with us anytime. 866-969-5040