COVID-19: A Message To Our Customers
Dear valued customers,
Global concern continues to escalate due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, especially due to the increasing number of cases. In light of this, Berger’s priority is the complete safety and health of its customers, employees, clients and suppliers. Considering the exceptional circumstances, we therefore kindly request our customers to assist us in maintaining a safe environment, both for their own families and our crews, by respecting the following rules for in-house packing/loading/unloading/unpacking:
- Please advise your Berger Move Consultant immediately if you are aware that anyone in your family or residence is experiencing or has experienced any kind of symptoms of respiratory infections or has been travelling internationally or domestically in the past two weeks, regardless of destination.
- Condition of your residence – Please make sure that your home will be moving-ready before the arrival of our crews. Please make sure that the space is clean and ventilated at all times.
- Kindly make sure that your home will not be over-crowded during the moving day. We strongly recommend the presence of only one adult family member in the house during the moving day(s), in order to reduce as much as possible, the potential of spreading the virus.
- We strongly recommend keeping a minimum safe distance of six feet from our crews during packing/unpacking/loading/unloading.
- Kindly designate a dedicated bathroom for the usage of our crews and make sure soap, water and disposable paper towels are readily available for the usage of the staff members working in your home.
At all times, please remember that the measures above are meant to provide safety and peace of mind not only for our employees on-site, but also to you and your loved ones. Finally, please don’t feel offended by staff members potentially wearing surgical gloves or face masks in your home and remember that ultimately such measures might be beneficial to you as well.
We continue to monitor the situation very closely and assure you that significant additional measures are constantly implemented in order to fight the outbreak, in customers’ residences, as well as with regard to our crews and administrative personnel.