What Factors Affect A Moving Estimate In New River, AZ?
Whether it’s New River, AZ or New York City, the same factors will affect a moving estimate. While many people believe that a full-service relocation team will cost them a ton of money, the reality is, it simply depends on the company you choose. At Berger Allied, we offer affordable, customizable packages that won’t break your budget. There’s no need to skimp on necessities or hire no-name movers because we’re here to assist you! By using our services, you save on time and energy, so you can focus on your new exciting adventure. Give us a call and we’ll help you prepare for your big day.
A Quote Clarifies Price And Manpower
Without a doubt, a moving estimate clarifies the cost for a relocation, but it also allows us to determine how much equipment and manpower we’ll need. Also, it’s a chance to identify logistically challenging issues, such as how to arrange items, documents, and furniture on the truck. At that point, we will also be able to assess if your location and building are mover-friendly.
Are There Any Factors That Affect A Moving Estimate?
Yes, there is indeed a myriad of factors that affect a quote. From the number of stairs the crew will need to navigate to the amount of space the truck has in the driveway, there’s actually a long list of things that may alter an end price. To give you an idea of other things that might change the cost of a relocation, consider the following:
- Can the crew easily transport items between your location and the truck?
- Do you have odd shaped or large structures that may be problematic to move, such as an L-shaped sectional, Billiard table or piano?
- Are there many stairs or will teams need to use an elevator?
- What is the total distance of your relocation?
- Will you be transferring during the busy summer season?
- How many rooms will you be moving?
- How much space will you need on the truck for all your belongings?
- Will you need more than one truck to ship your belongings?
- What is the total weight of your inventory?
- Do you require additional services like wrapping, packing, and assembly?
As you can imagine, every relocation is different. Each of them has their own unique set of challenges, and that’s why companies typically don’t offer set pricing. For a clear, detailed quote, we recommended you call our Berger Allied agents and book a cost-free, on-site assessment.
Allied Van Lines’ US DOT No. 076235
Berger’s US DOT No. 00125665
602 S 54th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85043