Must-Have Packing And Moving Supplies In Deephaven, MN
Moving Supplies for Any Move
There is no doubt that relocation is a monumental task. Whether you’re in Deephaven, MN or New York, NY, the key is to have the right tools for the job. In doing so, you not only ensure the proper equipment, but you also make the task significantly easier by having the best packing and moving supplies. While there are entire stores dedicated to selling different types of boxes, containers, and packaging, not everyone has the time and money to visit these places. For those who have become lost in planning a transfer, Berger Allied has compiled this convenient list of packing and moving supplies.
Essential Packing and Moving Supplies
Various sized boxes:
- small boxes
- medium boxes
- large boxes
- extra large boxes
- As well as boxes with subdivisions and plastic containers if you plan on storing items after the relocation.
- masking tape (for labeling)
- shipping tape
- duct tape (for heavier boxes)
- As well as tape dispensers as this will save you a ton of time.
Other Essential Items:
- Sharpie permanent markers for labeling
- Colored stickers or markers to color code boxes according to rooms
- Sticker labels (if you aren’t using masking tape)
- Box cutters
- Bungee cords, tie-downs, twine, and rope to make sure boxes and furniture stay in place
- Packing material like newspaper, packing paper, and bubble wrap
- Linens and blankets to protect such things as the TV, mirrors, and furniture
- Felt pads to protect your floors when transferring large items or furniture
- Gloves to protect your hands during packing and moving
- A dolly or hand truck
Within at least a month of your big day, depending on the size of your home or business, start packing your items as you’ll want to start on this task as early as possible. As a last note, when filling boxes, keep in mind that you must fill them to capacity. That means that you shouldn’t under or overfill them as this will create many problems. While underfilling may result in collapse when stacking under the excess weight of other boxes, overfilling results in odd, lumpy box surfaces that make them nearly impossible to load.
Allied Van Lines’ US DOT No. 076235
Berger’s US DOT No. 00125665
Minnesota Permit No. 105806
2950 Long Lake Road
St. Paul, MN 55113