Who Can We Rely On for Quality Interstate Relocation Services in Schertz and San Antonio, TX
When your family needs quality interstate relocation services, you can rely on us – Berger Allied Moving and Storage. Our team offers efficient, end-to-end assistance, regardless of where you’re relocating to. Whether you’re moving one state over or transferring clear to the other coast, from border to border our interstate relocation services makes moving worry-free.
What are Interstate Relocation Services, and Which Ones Should I Use?
With such an extensive collection of relocation services available for our clients, it’s easy to get confused about which ones you should use. First things first, each individual option that we offer to support our clients are classified as relocation services – or moving solutions. These moving solutions were specifically created to simplify the transfer process.
At Berger Allied, you have the choice of selecting an all-inclusive package or opting for specific individual services. We can help you with several of the following things, for instance:
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Helpful Guidance and Advice from our team
- Extra Assistance for Packing
- Customized Crating, for delicate pieces
- Delivery of Industry-Grade Moving Supplies
- Personalized and Detailed Labels for Containers
- Support with the Logistics and Organization of your Move
- Workforce for Trained Loading and Unloading of your Shipment
- Secure, Safe International Transport
- Access to a Worldwide Network of Resources
- Professional Disassembly and Reassembly Upon Arrival
- Help with Set-Up of your New Home
- Configuration Assistance for Electronics and Entertainment Systems
- Climate-Controlled Warehousing Options
- Short or Long-Term Storage Solutions
Which options you decide to use typically depends on what type of individual services you require for interstate moving. Or, if you’d prefer our team to take over every aspect of your relocation, then an all-inclusive plan would automatically provide you with all our services.
What Should We Do Before Movers Arrive On Our Big Day?
Before your interstate moving day, it’s best to do these things the night before our crew arrives:
- Remove pictures, artwork, tapestries, décor, and mirrors from the walls
- Take down curtains and blinds
- Pack lighting fixtures you’ll be taking with you
- Prepare plants for transport, which requires removal of soil from planters
Still not sure what professional team to call? Then, call us at Berger Allied Moving and Storage today to find out how we can make your relocation perfect!