Secure Downtown San Antonio Storage Facilities
Our safe, climate-controlled downtown San Antonio storage facilities are well-known for their clean, organized environment. Whether you’re trying to figure out where to store your items after a relocation or merely concerned about who will oversee your overstock, our San Antonio storage facility is centrally located and built for convenience. At times, no matter how much energy you spend planning every minute detail of a significant move, unforeseeable things can happen. Suddenly, you’re caught in the lurch, and you have no idea who can help you get out of this jam. Who should you call? Who can you trust? Entrust Berger Allied with your valuables, business files or company equipment. With our high-tech security and scanning codes, we’ll give you the perfect positive experience.
What Can I Get with Berger Allied San Antonio Storage Facilities?
Depending on your specific demands, we can offer your family or head office such essentials as:
- Online order tracking and current location, so you always know where your items are stored.
- Web-based, real-time reports to keep you in the loop.
- Modern inventory management system with barcode inventory for faster processing times.
- Additional tracking measures to streamline the relocation process of your belongings or products from our moving trucks to your new storage unit.
- Flexible warehousing contracts, allowing you to choose from short-term or long-term requirements.
- Door-to-door delivery system, ideal for shipping your business furniture to your new locale or even delivering warehoused products to your customers.
Our Downtown San Antonio Building Is Centrally Located for Your Convenience
For your convenience, our San Antonio storage facilities are located downtown, making it so much simpler for us to accept your deliveries and shipments. Situated within a short distance from such local attractions as the La Villita Historic Arts Village, San Fernando Cathedral, Blue Star Contemporary Museum, River Walk Walkway, and Tower of the Americas, our building couldn’t be any more convenient! While you’re out grabbing a bite at The Guenther House or enjoying a coffee at Madhatters Tea House & Cafe, we encourage you to stop by our location to check out our technologically advanced amenities.
Allied Van Lines’ US DOT No. 076235
Berger’s US DOT No. 00125665
Texas USDOT# 270329 TxDMV Certificate No. 00585038 2C
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Phone: 1-888-368-4689
BERGER TEXAS, INC.
17745 Lookout Road, Suite 240
Schertz, TX 78154