Relocation Services for Commercial Office Moving
Today is an exciting day! You’ve just found the best location for your new office space. It’s big enough to accommodate your growing business, located in a trendy neighborhood with several restaurants and cafes for your employees to enjoy lunch, and also has large windows that will let in countless hours of sunlight and no doubt boost workplace productivity. Now that you’ve officially signed the lease, you will need to search for a capable, reliable moving team. But who will you turn to for relocation services that will ensure a seamless transition while minimizing business downtime? That’s easy, it’s Berger Allied!
Experienced Commercial Moving Experts
An office transfer isn’t easy, regardless of the size of your company. With several years of industry experience, a modern fleet of trucks and professional teams that are friendly, we guarantee a highly specialized move with a positive experience. Often, our services include:
- Careful wrapping and packaging to guard against damage
- Added chair, desk, and furniture protection to reduce scratches and dents
- Corporate recycling programs and environmentally friendly furniture
- Custom crating for fragile or special items
- Local, national or international freighting
- Computer and network disconnects and reconnects
- Well-organized plans to create a seamless transition
- Pro office systems and furniture set-up
- Personalized employee tours and follow-up post-move
Our Relocation Services Have Training in Moving:
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Clinics and hospitals
- Educational institutions and libraries
- Factories and warehouses
- Internal and external office spaces
Extra Berger Allied Support Services
Every move, no matter the requirements, has an appointed transfer agent and on-site supervisor. If your company is quite large and needs a substantial amount of organization, then you will also have a project manager that is dedicated to your move. With our detailed tracking and shipping system that utilizes barcode entries, we’ll be able to follow the shipment of your items online at all times. As such, you will have access to the most up-to-date information in real-time.
Last Minute Move? No Problem!
While Berger Allied works alongside customers to organize a company transfer months, sometimes years, in advance, we also recognize the necessity for flexible relocation services. Although planning such an event requires as much time as possible, there are instances where things happen quickly, and a last-minute request arrives for our teams. As professionals, we can adapt without issue. Easily identifiable in their uniforms and keenly willing to answer any queries, our crews are ready to serve when you need them most.
600 E. Cheyenne Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89030
Nevada Transportation Authority: #CPCN3156