Whether you need short-term regional storage services or long-term nationwide warehousing and distribution solutions, Berger has the expertise and resources to help. With over 100 years of experience, 15 full-service warehousing locations and access to the largest moving network in the world, Berger delivers flexible, safe and efficient storage and asset management solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Secure, conveniently located warehouses
Reduce fixed costs and enter new markets quickly by leveraging our warehouse facilities, located in strategic markets throughout the US.
- 15 full-service warehouse facilities
- More than 1 million square feet of storage
- Flexible storage for short term, seasonal and long term needs
- Military-approved security
- Temperature-controlled environments
- Residential storage
Gain competitive advantage and drive efficiencies when you have the right systems in place. Our integrated inventory management, reporting and tracking systems put you in control.
- Computerized, bar code inventory management system
- Real-time, web-based reporting
- Online order placing and tracking
Warehousing and asset management services
Improve supply chain productivity and get product where it needs to be faster. Berger’s warehousing services help you streamline the process of moving assets from truck to storage to final destination—and with our white glove service—even right into your customers’ homes.
Distribution and final mile, “white glove” services
Focus on growing your business, not on delivery details. That’s where Berger comes in. Every service we provide is focused on the importance of the last-mile delivery experience, whether to a home, an office, job site or retail store. Visit our Distribution Services site for a detailed list of services and capabilities.
- Customized interstate freight transportation
- Dedicated delivery program
- First and final mile warehouse receipt/delivery
- Returns and warehousing/inventory services
- “Deluxing” of products
- White-glove in home delivery services
- Delivery and Installation of FF&E (furniture, fixtures & equipment) merchandise
- Delivery and placement of OS&E (operating supplies and equipment) merchandise
- Project management